Thanks for taking the time to sit with us to share your Startup Story with our readers. Can you start out by sharing a little bit about yourself and your company?
Hutano is a healthcare company offering convenience and peace of mind in a field known for chaos and inefficiency - healthcare! We are making it easy for patients to access primary care. When patients can actually book appointments and see their primary care providers in hours instead of months, they reduce the risk of costly ER visits and hospitalizations.
With a million business ideas out there, what makes your business unique?
When I saw how long it took for patients to see a doctor both in the clinic and from the time of appointment.
Every business has some sort of catalyst for getting started, or some inspiration. What was your "ah ha" moment?
The platform's development was motivated by creating a patient-centric solution for managing medical appointments and sharing and storing medical documents. The idea for the platform was inspired by the clinical experience of Hutano's CEO, Dr. Ephraim Makuve, and the app was developed over the course of two years. The company hopes that by streamlining the processes necessary for patient care, it will be able to reduce wait times within the healthcare system and lower the cost of healthcare.
Launching a business is hard. Do you have a team or people that have helped you along the way? And, can you share a little bit about that?
People love an inside scoop. What is something most people might not know about you or your company?
Every business hits that wall, or hurdle. What is a major hurdle your business is facing?
The adoption of new technology in healthcare is costly, slow, and met with skepticism.
Starting and running a business is a major learning experience. Up until this point, what is the biggest lesson you have learned about running your business and the field you are in?
When you think you are about done, you are only getting started. Also that the experts are not always right. The only one who knows your business as you do is you.
For those first learning about your business, could you share three key takeaways that you believe our readers should know about you, your business or your product/solution?
Do not make a living out of raising money.
Sell, sell, sell someone will buy.
On most days, you are alone; take those moments to reflect. Feeling sorry for yourself does not grow a company.
Why should people use your company or solution?
There are many reasons to choose Hutano over other similar apps in its category. Here are the ten most cited reasons Hutano is a cut above the rest.
1. Simplicity of use - Hutano is designed with an easy-to-use interface that simplifies managing your healthcare needs.
2. Hassle-free appointment scheduling - With Hutano, there's no need to spend hours on the phone scheduling and rescheduling appointments.
3. Instant access to medical records - Hutano allows you to access your medical documents anytime, anywhere, making it easy to stay on top of your health.
4. Secure storage and sharing of medical documents - Hutano keeps your medical records safe and secure, making it easy to share them as needed.
5. Price transparency - With Hutano, you'll always know what you're paying for, so there are no surprises.
6. Automated follow-up care - Hutano makes it easy to schedule follow-up appointments with specialists.
7. Easy appointment scheduling for loved ones - Hutano allows you to schedule appointments for aging parents or loved ones securely and efficiently.
8. Health metric tracking - Hutano tracks essential health metrics such as blood pressure, blood glucose, and heart rate, so your healthcare providers can comprehensively understand your health.
9. Historical medication list - Hutano keeps track of all the prescription medications, so you know who prescribed them, when, and why.
10. Real-time status updates - Hutano provides real-time updates on patients en route to a clinic and providers en route to a patient's location, eliminating unnecessary wait times.
Are you currently seeking funding, co-founders or building out your team?
We are always fund-raising. We are also in search of a replacement mentor since the passing of our previous advisor
Well, it has been wonderful sitting with you today to learn more about you and your company. How can people find out more about what you guys are up to?
Hutano is live at www.hutano.com
Appstore and Google Play
Linked in /in/hutano
Thank you for taking the time today to sit with us and share your Startup Story.